Friday, December 1, 2017

Sexual Assault: A Different View...

from frequent commenter "shawnd".

Shawnd (and we thank him) makes some very good points and brings up issues I've thought of often.  He left this comment on the post Matt Lauer: True or False?...

The following is his response to my saying:
 "This is going to have a huge backlash against women. I see a future where companies will be reluctant to hire a woman due to the many problems that could occur.
The commies are not content to pit black against white, liberal against conservative.  Now they are trying (and succeeding) at making men and women enemies. 
Ladies - be careful what you wish for."



I may be getting cynical in my old age, or maybe I just have a heart of stone, but my policy is "proof or it never happened." I've been on the receiving end of 2 false "sexual harassment" complaints by the same bitch who didn't like being my subordinate.
I would eventually rid my workplace of her, but it left a mark on me that never left. I'm also friends with a couple of guys, who are really popular with women, and got fired for refusing to bang their female bosses. I've had female co-workers attempt to get fresh with me as well. It took a lot of patience in dealing with HR flacks etc, but those were handled appropriately. They would be more drops in the backlash bucket. That's why the #metoo hysteria being pushed on Twatter shouldn't be taken seriously.
I've seen some serious abuse being heaped on the men who foolishly attempted to post their experiences related to that hashtag as an expression with the women posting. You enjoyed it, they would say. Man up, stop whining, the list goes on. Female on male harassment is more common than any of us are really comfortable contemplating, but we don't hear much about it for the just posted reasons.
I've reported on 2 trials of men falsely accused of rape, where the "victims" repeatedly perjured themselves, they skated on those charges, while the real victims had their lives destroyed. One man was a husband whose wife lost their baby due to the stress of him being falsely put on trial for his life, the other was an old teacher who went to an early grave for the same reasons. That's the pussy pass in action right there. These stories don't even begin to cover the dozens of phony rape accusations I've heard throughout my life and the off the record comments I've heard from ER nurses who say they believe 90% percent of rape accusations are false. They would be in a good position to know. Whenever I had to deal with a female staffer, it would be done with witnesses, and cameras in my office. Mentoring a woman was out of the question. No woman was going to destroy my marriage or my life for the crime of being a man trying to help a young upcoming woman.
I used to think that was bad, that it couldn't get any worse, but I was wrong, dead wrong. Now I don't work with or for women anymore. Misogyny? Even if that were true, it has no bearing on the truthfulness of these observations.
C@nts like Megyn Kelly don't realize (or care) the depths of caring and goodwill men have for women, but it is not limitless. Once the abuse Rubicon has been crossed, there is no going back. That point has arrived for many men, and it will only get worse. So, yes Adrienne, the backlash will be severe, and it won't be because of the lying, rationalizing excuses feminazis warthogs and their marginal lackeys peddle that men hate female success. It will be because they're fed up with the abuse and don't have any more f@cks left to give. We're seeing an explosion of Pickup artistry, men checking out, an epidemic of men departing to climates where women haven't been taught to hate men. So we see an endless parade of whiny articles of where have all the good men gone with the tone of it's all men's fault, those selfish pricks.
Femc@unts have long shrilly screamed backlash as though it will come from a shadowy, sinister right wing cabal, or perhaps those icky, knuckle dragging males will resort to violence, mayhem and murder as a backlash, but it doesn't have to be bring serious harm.
Enough men check out, refuse to marry, pay taxes to feed the feminazi beast, stop protecting women the whole system collapses. All the while the men either shrug their shoulders, bring canisters of gasoline/matches and chant "burn baby burn." Men are at their most dangerous when they have nothing to lose. And these kinds will discover the hard way that the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.




Cyber Monday Deals Week continues at Amazon



AMAZON FASHION SALES & DEALS



I appreciate all of you who have ordered through my Amazon links.  I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.  So - thank you, thank you. 




No comments: